Turkey is a cultural treasure trove and full of awe-inspiring landscapes, from the ancient archaeological site of Ephesus to Bodrum’s idyllic coastline.
• Visit Cappadocia’s lunar landscape of awe-inspiring rock formations, rock cones, fairy chimneys and cave entrances that reveal subterranean cities.
• From Bodrum, embark on a relaxing cruise along the rugged coastline of the Aegean and Mediterranean in a traditional sail boat, or gulet.
• The archaeological site of Ephesus, dating back to the 11th century BC, reveals the remains of this once-wealthy city.
• The epic Lycian Way is a 540-kilometre 29-day trek. Less serious walkers can opt to do shorter hikes along the trail, which runs parallel to the Turquoise Coast.
Turkey tour Packages from Pakistan. Pakistan to Turkey tour Package. Book cheap Turkey tour Packages from Pakistan. Gulzar Travels provide special group and Families Turkey tour Packages from Pakistan.
A fascinating country with diverse cultural influences from the ancient and modern worlds, Turkey straddles two continents. Most of all This gateway between East and West has a rich history, encompassing Roman architecture, Byzantine art and Ottoman palaces, and it also boasts astounding natural beauty, such as Bodrum’s idyllic coastline.
Turkey tour Packages from Pakistan
4 Nights 5 Days Turkey tour packages from PakistanCost Rs 115000/- Per Person
- International Air Ticket
- Turkey Visa
- 5 Days stay in three star hotel with breakfast.
- Airport Pick and Drop
- Turkey City Honeymoon
- Bosphorus Cruise and Shopping Honeymoon