Turkey Visa Services in Pakistan
Turkey/">Turkey Visa services by Gulzar Travels & Tours Pvt Ltd , a well-known Travel & Tours Company in Pakistan are pleased to offer visit visa of Turkey/">Turkey at affordable rates for Travelers around the globe. Traveling with us will regulate your imagination with reality & you can get an opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Turkey. We also provide 5 star hotel Accommodation along with return tickets at low rates.
Get Turkey Visa services from Gulzar Travels & Tours Pvt Ltd
Gulzar Travels & Tours Pvt Ltd Provide following services to get Turkey Visa Tourist Visa / Visit Visa / Business Visa / Transit Visas
- Provide Ticket Booking for Visa Turkey
- Turkey Hotel Booking for visa
- Travel Health Insurance
- Fill out online Turkish Visa form
- Turkish E Visa For Citizen of Pakistanis
- Service fee for Visa Turkey Rs 5000 to Rs 10000 per person Depending on Case
For Processing Turkey Visa Call now 00923325441277 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The demand of Turkey visa for Pakistani is on peak because now it is an ideal destination for Pakistani citizens. It is a fact that Turkey visa from Pakistan is not so difficult because both the countries are real friends and support each other on every plate form. Along with regular visas, Turkey also issues free of charge single transit visa with 7 days stay to Pakistani nationals. In this article, we will discuss Turkish visit visa in short and then will talk about free Turkish transit visa in detail.
Turkey visit visa fee for Pakistani citizens
Turkey Visit visa fee for single entry is 9000 PKR while RS 36000 will be charge for multiple visa. Gerry’s service charges are 3450 PKR per application.
On the other hand, Single transit visa fee will be PKR 9000/ while double transit costs at PKR 18000/.
Similarly, Turkish work visa fee is 9000 rupee and after approval of the visa embassy will charge PKR 47550/.
Requirements for Turkish Visa Tourist / Visit
When you are going to apply Turkey visa for Pakistani, you have to pick up these documents along with you.
- Print out of filled Turkey visa application form.
- Original Passport and photo copies with minimum validity of 8 months.
- 2 passport size fresh photo graphs with white back ground are also required for Turkey visa.
- Filled visa interview form which will be provided by Gerry’s office.
- Consent letter for documents verification.
- Travel health insurance, this facility is now available at Gerry’s centre.
- Polio vacillation certificate.
- flight and hotel reservation (ticket is not required on this stage)
- NADRA family registration certificate.
- A letter from company describing the purpose of visit.
- Service letter, if applicant is an employee.
- NTN and Tax papers if applicable.
- NOTE: invitation letter is not required for tourist purpose.
Basic documents to be submitted for Turkey Visa
Disclaimer: Tourism purpose documents are mandatory for all other categories mentioned
Main Documents for Turkey Visa
Visa Application Form with two(2) biometric photographs (White Background – 5x5cm) (Visa form should have the same photo)
Consent form can be downloaded from here
Request Letter by Applicant
Passport (valid for 6 months after planned arrival to Turkey)
Travel health insurance certificate with a coverage of min. 30,000EUR/50,000USD
Polio vaccination certificate from an authorized govt. medical facility
Copy of the flight reservation / booking
Copy of the hotel reservation (Reservation only) or invitation letter which mentions accommodation details if applicable
Family registration certificate from NADRA office (if family members are travelling)
In case applicant is owner of a business a statement on a company letterhead paper about purpose of the visit
In case applicant is an employee, a statement from Employer mentioning title, salary, duration of the employment and purpose of the visit on a company letterhead paper along with last 3 months salary slips
FBR / NTN / Income / Active Tax Payer Certificate(s) for individual and company which are recently taken from the relevant Tax Offices
Bank account maintenance certificates for personal and company accounts along with original bank statements of the last three (3) months (with sufficient funds)
An Invitation letter from the Turkish company / organization / person with details of the applicant(s)
Recommendation Letter from related Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Membership Certificate of the related Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Invitation letter by the Conference/Seminar/Meeting Committee
HEC Grant Letter for sponsorship if applicable
Employment Contract which contains employment duration and title clearly
Request letter along with the title of the Employee by the Employer Company from Turkey
Valid Police Character Certificate which is attested by the MoFA
Final Destination Country valid Visa/Residence Permit
Purchased Air Ticket
Acceptance Letter by the University / School / Institute
Sponsorship letter on a stamp paper about coverage of the expenses
Invitation Letter by the Event Organization Committee / relevant Federation from Turkey
NOC from Pakistan Sports Board
Hospital acceptance letter along with total amount of the medical treatment
Bank SWIFT paper copy which shows the %50 of the amount had been transferred to Hospital
Conditional Documents for Turkey Visa
Affidavit Letter from sponsor on a stamp paper for the covering of the expenses
Consent letter of the parents on a stamp paper and attested by the Notary Public for chilf less than 18 years old, if only one parent is accompanying the child (Consent letter must be attested/notarized by the Pakistani diplomatic mission of the consenting parent’s country of residence, if the consenting parent is abroad.)
Bonafide letter for the students’ from their Schools / Colleges / Institutes / Universities
Professional Qualification Certificate (PMDC, Engineering Council/Bar Associate Letters, etc.) / Skill Certificates if applicable
Ex-Pakistan Leave Paper or NOC for Government Officers
Valid E-Visa copy / copies of the accompanies if travel together
Pensioners must provide proof of their status.
Foreign citizens – their Pakistani visa must be available for more than 6 months. (discretion of the mission)
7 Days Free Transit Visa of Turkey
You are interested in visiting Turkey and finding Turkey visa for Pakistani a little bit difficult, then there is a free opportunity waiting for you. Yes, it is true, you can get seven days free Turkey transit visa. It is for those Pakistanis who are traveling with Turkish Airlines to Saudi Arabia with the aim of Umrah. It’s main condition is that they have confirmed Turkish Airline ticket, valid Umrah visa. Moreover, such person should not banned/objectionable for enter in Turkey.
For Umrah Visa Holders
The applicants traveling with “Umrah visa” should submit the required documents stated in the enclosed list for single transit visa. This free of charge transit visa with 7 days stay in Turkey, can be obtained from Turkey Embassy in Islamabad through GERRY’s Visa Drop Box Center. You can also get this visa on the way back to Pakistan.
For US, UK & Schengen Visa holders
This Turkey visa for Pakistani with free 7 days stay in Turkey will also be issued free of charge to Pakistani Passport holders who are traveling with Turkish Airlines to the Schengen countries, USA, United Kingdom and Ireland through Turkey on condition that they have confirmed Turkish Airline required and are not banned/objectionable for entry into Turkey. Please note that these Applicants are also eligible to obtain the Turkey e-visa.
Procedure to obtain Free Turkey Visa
This free Turkey visa for Pakistani may be obtained either in advance from Pakistan or from Turkish airport like other Transit visas.The application of the transit visa with 7 days stay in Turkey, free of charge. In Pakistan, this visa can be obtained through Gerry’s offices across country. Turkey embassy in Islamabad has authorized them only for the collection of visa applications.
Documents for Turkey free Transit visa
These are turkey visa requirements for Pakistani to apply this visa.
1. Visa Application Form duly filled, submitted on the online system, printed and signed by the applicant. (CNIC number,father and mother names, complete presidential and host (if applicable) addresses are must).
2. Passport / travel document valid for at least 6 months as from the date of your arrival in Turkey.
3. Copies of the recent and old passports along the used pages concerning visa entry and exit stamps (If it is relevant and not empty pages).
4. Two (2) recent colored bio-metric photographs of the applicant with the size of 5×5 cm and white background are must for Turkey visa.
5. Travel health insurance certificate covering the minimum of Euros 30.000, the period of stay in Turkey and the repatriation costs as well.
6. Polio vaccination certificate from the Government Hospitals or the authorized laboratories.
(The validity of the vaccination should cover the travel period and the vaccination’s date should not be more
than one year old)
7. Document stating the destination country after Turkey (Copy of the visa or residence permit related to the destination country)
8. Copy of the confirmed ticket (Ticket not reservation)
9. Copy of the hotel reservation (Reservation only)
10. Employment letter stating the name, position, salary, profession or type of skill from the company (if there is any)
11. Bank account maintenance certificate and original bank statements of the last three months
[the current balance should cover all the expenses (accommodation + food and beverages)] which are signed and stamped by the bank officer.
Sequence of Turkish Visa Application
- VAF visa application form dully filled and signed by the applicant
- Passport copies 1st and 2nd pages and all used (Visa & entry exit stamp) pages copies
- Travel insurance
- Polio Card
- Last Six Month Bank Statment
- Bank Account Maintenance Certificate
- All rest of supporting documents
- Copy of flight booking (Reservation),
- Accommodation Hotel Booking (Reservation)
Conditional documents for Turkey Visa:
1. Consent letter of the parents arranged by the Notary (if the applicant is under 18 years old)
2. Bona fide letter (If the applicant is a student)
3. Professional Qualification Certificate from the board of the professional organization / Skill Certificate from the related association
4. Original family civil registration act (if the family travels together)
5. E-Visa copy / copies (if the applicant accompanied by any person who has a valid Turkish E-Visa)
6. Ex-Pakistan Leave Paper or NOC for Government Officers from their institutions (if it is relevant)
Turkey e-Visa System was introduced in 2013 by which Turkey tourist visa can be applied online. It allows people to complete visa application at home, instead of visiting Turkey embassy in Islamabad or Gerrys offices. Turkey Visa fee is also payable through credit or debit cards online. The immigration department of Turkey will respond you with in a week. If visa application is approved, they will send you Turkey visa by E-mail. You have to take its print out and travel with it.
Friends, although Turkey e visa facility is available for Pakistani nationals yet only for those who posses valid a Schengen or USA, UK visa. The fee of Turkey e visa is $60. Gulzar Travels service fee is 20$ .