UAE Dubai Visit Visa from Pakistan
UAE Dubai Visit Visa from Pakistan . United Arab Emirates has several cities but Dubai is the most famous. It is an independent, modern and most progressive state with an unbelievable progress in infrastructure, technology & most importantly is tourism industry. Dubai is the only city leading with innovation and affluence as it always outdoes itself by adding new attractions for its visitors.
Dubai Visit Visa from Pakistan Price
|Visa Duration / Visa Type||Processing Time||Airline Restriction||Charges Per person|
|14 Days Transit||5 Days||Any Airline||Rs. 12500.00|
|30 Days Tourist Visa||5 Days||Only for Fly Dubai||Rs. 14000.00|
|30 Days Tourist Visa||5 Days||Only for Air Arabia||Rs. 15800.00|
|30 Days Tourist Visa||5 Days||Only for Emirates Airline||Rs. 14000.00|
|30 Days Tourist Visa||5 Days||Any Airline||Rs. 14000.00|
|3 Months Dubai visa||10 Days||Any Airline||Rs. 35000.00|
For Visas of Dubai a guarantee of Rs. 300,000.00 is required for passengers traveling without hotel or tour booking.
Documents Required for Dubai Visit Visa from Pakistan (With Specific Airline)
- ORIGINAL PASSPORT VALID FOR SIX MONTHS.
- 2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS � WHITE BACKGROUND.
- BANK DRAFT OF RS. 120000.00 IN THE NAME OF Gulzar Travels & Tours Pvt Ltd
- CNIC COPY � B-FORM COPY.
- COMPANY COVERING LETTER.
*VERY IMPORTANT NOTE THAT ANY PERSON EXCEEDING 14 DAYS ON T.T VISA WILL BE CHARGE 1 MONTH VISA FEE
Documents Required for Dubai Visit Visa from Pakistan (Non restricted airline)
- PASSPORT COLOR SCAN COPIES � 1st and 2nd Page PAGES.
- SCAN COPY OF LAST EXIT STAMP IF TRAVELED WITH IN 2 MONTHS.
- CNIC COPY � B FORM COPY.
- SCAN PHOTOGRAPH
Above rates are net rates based on current fees should the respective country increases the visa fee same will be reflected to the above rates.
UAE Dubai Visa Requirements for Pakistani
- CNIC Scan Copy.
- Passport Scan copy
- Passport Size Photos Scan Copy
Terms & Condition for Dubai Visit Visa from Pakistan
• Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in UAE.
• All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
• However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
• Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Gulzar Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
• Over staying in UAE your visa will result in fines and detentions.
• The Embassy/ Immigration of UAE recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the UAE authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Visa Requirements for Official & Diplomatic Passport holder.
• Official/ Diplomatic Passport holder can process their visa application from UAE Embassy directly with Note Verbal from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Pakistan is compulsory.
• Note Verbal of older dates will not be accepted
• The Purpose of Entry should be mentioned on the note verbal and the VISA FORM (Incomplete
• Applications will NOT be entertained) FOR DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS, UN AGENCIES & INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS IN ISLAMABAD
• Note Verbal from the concerned Mission/ Office is compulsory.
Emirates Visas Services ( Passengers Travelling through Emirates Airlines )
How to apply for your UAE visa through Emirates Airlines
There are four ways to apply for your UAE visa:
- You can apply online through our Manage a Booking tool after booking your Emirates flight
- Via your local Emirates office in your country of residence
- Through our partners in selected countries worldwide listed here
If you have a family member or near relative who is a UAE resident, they can apply for a visa on your behalf. Please note that this service is only available to residents of the UAE: for more information please see details on the UAE site.
There are different types of UAE Dubai visas available
|48-hour||Passenger should hold onward reservation within 48 hours||Approximately USD 50||Non-extendable|
|96-hour||4 days from arrival date||Approximately USD 60||Non-extendable|
|Tourist – short term (single entry)||30 days from arrival date||Approximately USD 90||Non-extendable|
|Tourist – short term (multiple entry)||30 days from first entry||Approximately USD 250||Non-extendable|
|Tourist – long term (single entry)||90 days from arrival date||Approximately USD 215||Non-extendable|
|Tourist – long term (multiple entry)||90 days from first entry||Approximately USD 600||Non-extendable|
Required documents for UAE Dubai Visa
Please ensure all of the following documents are submitted:
- Applicant’s colour photograph.
- Applicant’s colour passport copy. The passport must be valid for at least six months.
- Original application form (available at all Emirates Travel Hubs) in Arabic or English – based on the applicant’s nationality, with addresses and contact numbers at both their originating country and in Dubai. Download the English(Opens a PDF in a new tab) or Arabic(Opens a PDF in a new tab) application form here.
- Copy of Emirates ticket.
There might be additional documents required depending on your country of residence.
Rules and Conditions Dubai Visit Visa from Pakistan
- The visa fees must be paid upon application.
- The passenger must travel to and from Dubai on Emirates or code share flights only.
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- The ticket is non-refundable if the visa has been issued and utilised.
- Visa processing time is approximately three to four working days.
- Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval.
- All visas are valid for 60 days from the date of issue to enter Dubai, except the 96-hour visa, which is valid for 30 days from the date of issue to enter Dubai.
**Terms and conditions apply.
Lowest UAE Dubai Visa Fee
Our visit visa fees are very low as compare to other travel agents, transit visa fee for 14 days is RS 12,500 for 28 Day it will be 14,500 and for 3 Month it will be Rs 33,000.
You can submit you document online by Gulzar travels for visit visa of UAE.
Rent a Car
You can take any type of car on rent in All states of UAE, for travelling across different cities and towns of UAE.
Buy & Own Real Property
Government of UAE all you to buy real property on your visit visa in all states of United Arab Emirates.
Things to Do in Dubai
There are dozens beautiful places in Dubai some of them are Burj Al Arab, Dubai Museum, IMG Words of Adventure, Burj Khalifa, Al Fahidi Historic District, Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeriah Mosque, Dragonfly by Tim Raue, 3 Fils, Zuma, Arabian Tea House, Kite Beach, White Dubai, Logma, Dubai Mall these all are famous for different type of activities in UAE.
Dubai Travel Guide
People from all over the world visit this city to enjoy its cosmopolitan and cool culture with a mixture of people from different countries. Dubai has endless fun with almost every kind of entertainment and when it comes to shopping, it has always been bliss as this city has a number of fabulous shopping outlets with a huge variety.